All I can think of is in the second one Tom said he had a rope tied to his leg. He told the crew to pull it during his speech so it would look like he was grabbed. He didn’t know when it was happening so he wouldn’t anticipate it and well there you go - standing delivering a speech on how grand he is and - WHOOP there he goes….
*bob the builder voice* can we fix it? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS WE CAN BITCH YAAAAAAS
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
Runway shows often blur the line between straight fashion and performance art, and Alexander McQueen was a master at both. For his Spring 1999 show, a ravaged-looking Shalom Harlow entered the runway in a plain white dress, and stood frightened on a revolving platform while two robotic arms mimicked her movements and sprayed her dress with paint. This is one of the truly rare runway moments where we saw the collection come to life before our eyes
song of the day: let it go/let her go - sam tsui (x)
'let it go, let it go
you only need the light when it’s burning low
let it go, let it go
you only miss the sun when it starts to snow’
Anyone who dismisses her as eye candy didn’t watch the same movie I did, and ought to go sit in a corner and think about their misogyny.
I mean, god, it’s the little things. That “who do you want me to be?” she asks Steve while they’re in the car is just so raw. This is a woman whose entire life has been defined by ‘who do you want me to be?’ and so she falls back on it because she has nothing else left. And Steve doesn’t buy into the trap and just says “how about a friend?”
And god, her face when she thought Nick Fury was dying. The sheer level of silent devastation she’s trying not to show and failing.
I just cannot get seeing this moving and not seeing Natasha. Because if you just dismiss her as eye candy, that’s what you’re doing (I’m looking at you, several male reviewers).
Today’s list of standout Natasha moments (it varies):
- Reaction to Nick’s death.
- Reaction to NIck’s not being dead (she looks so wounded under the physical pain and confusion).
- Suiting up and infiltrating the WSC meeting with Pierce with a gunshot wound to her shoulder.
- Speaking of that, saving their asses shortly after getting said GSW, using a heavy piece of equipment even while she could barely stand.
- Using the widow’s bite on herself.
- That moment where she pauses to gird her emotional loins before she respond’s to Pierce’s jab about the world seeing her as she is (which it wouldn’t, because of course who she is and how she is is not what she’s done).
- The steely-eyed, contained anger bubble gum snap. (Most bad-ass use of bubble gum ever.)
#scarlett johansson is a remarkably pretty woman#and it continues to piss me off that basically as soon as she turned 18#that was all reviewers could see about her#even though by that age she’d already proven herself to be a damn good actress as well#and it’s not like her talent had an expiration date#the moment she was a legal adult
my personal style is called “i don’t have the money for my preferred aesthetic”
More of Garth being spot on about people …
Dean holding that baby….is the sweetest thing ever…….